Air flight stumbled!
At last I boarded Boeing airbus in Mexico to reach Los Angeles. It is a very uncomfortable situation for me to find the right gate for the right flight especially in the international airports which are huge. This is because I had missed a flight in Paris once and that was my first ever experience of flying alone. It was a very stressful situation then. I was then so worried that I might have to buy a new ticket and French people are never friendly with those who do not know French but can speak fluent English. But fortunately I got a seat in the next flight.
Now that I boarded this flight to Los Angeles, I took my seat hoping there would be a handsome stranger sitting next to me. But it turned out to be a woman with a frowning face and who’s dressed to look like a corporate employee. All the procedures that the passengers need to follow were announced (there is nothing new in the procedures and it is such a boring routine, isn’t it?), and we obeyed. The flight took off.
I was feeling very uncomfortable sitting next to this woman who did not even respond to my polite greetings (Maybe some people are born like that, poor souls!!).
This trip to Mexico was indeed a very exciting one and did not feel like going back home.
I had no mood to read anything, nothing at all. Mine was not a window seat so I had to stare around for some recreation. Heard a baby cry and I turned towards my right and saw a chubby baby crying and the air hostess ran to it to attend and help its mother.
Then suddenly the aircraft started to sort of vibrate and took a slight dip and my heart skipped its beat. It seems everybody felt the same and there was silence except for the baby which was still crying and its mother looking very concerned. Then the flight was smooth again.
The baby at last slept. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and I had to peek towards the window to see the blue sea below us, and the clouds which made it a wonderful sight to behold.
The flight again started to shake harder and it seems the flight was bowing down to the gravitational force, and took a sudden dip vertically towards the sea. I could not believe this happening to me and everybody was fastening their seat belts, some were successful but others just hit their head hard to the ceiling of the aircraft, the airhostess was knocked out (or dead??). The aircraft was shaking hard because of the heavy momentum and was heading straight towards the sea. My seat belt almost ripped off and so was several others and I hit hard to the seat next to me. I was trying to hold my seat, but in vain!!
I will be crashing after the beautiful vacation I had. I could not cry, I did not know what to do. The woman sitting next to me had hit hard to the ceiling and knocked out! I had a nauseating feeling. Everyone were crying and shouting and I could not see that baby and its mother. I had almost broken my hand and my mouth was bleeding. I was missing my parents and my brother, ohh what a loss!! I will not be seeing them again.. Oh!! what a worse way to die.. The G-force was immense and I felt the plane cracking and a person flew off the plane from a hole created by this crack, I could see from some window that we were nearing to the sea and the gravitational force was immense…
My thoughts are blank and hopes bleak; we are going to crash now........
.
.
.
I woke up sweating… “Gosh, what a nightmare!! ahh!! I am alive and not on any flight”.
I drank water and realised I had watched “Air crash Investigation” just yesterday night. “Oh!! I am taking these programs too seriously”..
Yes!! This program called “Air crash Investigation” indeed gives an insight of what would/had happened inside an aircraft in its last moments before crashing and air crash investigator’s conclusion on the crash, meaning whether it was a human error or technical issue or maybe a terrorist activity. There are some cases where the crash was avoided because of the pilot’s ability to do so.
Now that I boarded this flight to Los Angeles, I took my seat hoping there would be a handsome stranger sitting next to me. But it turned out to be a woman with a frowning face and who’s dressed to look like a corporate employee. All the procedures that the passengers need to follow were announced (there is nothing new in the procedures and it is such a boring routine, isn’t it?), and we obeyed. The flight took off.
I was feeling very uncomfortable sitting next to this woman who did not even respond to my polite greetings (Maybe some people are born like that, poor souls!!).
This trip to Mexico was indeed a very exciting one and did not feel like going back home.
I had no mood to read anything, nothing at all. Mine was not a window seat so I had to stare around for some recreation. Heard a baby cry and I turned towards my right and saw a chubby baby crying and the air hostess ran to it to attend and help its mother.
Then suddenly the aircraft started to sort of vibrate and took a slight dip and my heart skipped its beat. It seems everybody felt the same and there was silence except for the baby which was still crying and its mother looking very concerned. Then the flight was smooth again.
The baby at last slept. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and I had to peek towards the window to see the blue sea below us, and the clouds which made it a wonderful sight to behold.
The flight again started to shake harder and it seems the flight was bowing down to the gravitational force, and took a sudden dip vertically towards the sea. I could not believe this happening to me and everybody was fastening their seat belts, some were successful but others just hit their head hard to the ceiling of the aircraft, the airhostess was knocked out (or dead??). The aircraft was shaking hard because of the heavy momentum and was heading straight towards the sea. My seat belt almost ripped off and so was several others and I hit hard to the seat next to me. I was trying to hold my seat, but in vain!!
I will be crashing after the beautiful vacation I had. I could not cry, I did not know what to do. The woman sitting next to me had hit hard to the ceiling and knocked out! I had a nauseating feeling. Everyone were crying and shouting and I could not see that baby and its mother. I had almost broken my hand and my mouth was bleeding. I was missing my parents and my brother, ohh what a loss!! I will not be seeing them again.. Oh!! what a worse way to die.. The G-force was immense and I felt the plane cracking and a person flew off the plane from a hole created by this crack, I could see from some window that we were nearing to the sea and the gravitational force was immense…
My thoughts are blank and hopes bleak; we are going to crash now........
.
.
.
I woke up sweating… “Gosh, what a nightmare!! ahh!! I am alive and not on any flight”.
I drank water and realised I had watched “Air crash Investigation” just yesterday night. “Oh!! I am taking these programs too seriously”..
Yes!! This program called “Air crash Investigation” indeed gives an insight of what would/had happened inside an aircraft in its last moments before crashing and air crash investigator’s conclusion on the crash, meaning whether it was a human error or technical issue or maybe a terrorist activity. There are some cases where the crash was avoided because of the pilot’s ability to do so.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES TOO...!
ReplyDelete:o)
ReplyDeletethrilling experience, good narration bhavana...!
ReplyDeleteananth
ಥ್ರಿಲ್ಲಿಂಗ್...
ReplyDeleteThanks Ananth and Seetaram.. :)
ReplyDelete