Weird really!
02-Nov-2011
We were watching a television program on Discovery Science called “weird or what?”
We were watching a television program on Discovery Science called “weird or what?”
This is the first time we watched this program and it looked interesting.
It started with a man in America, in California who owns herd of cows and had realized that his “prized” cow was missing from the herd. He had become very anxious then and had started to look for her. Later he found the cow and to his horror, the cow was dead and not just that, it's reproductive organs were removed along with it's eyes, ears and tongue. He was shocked to see that there was no blood anywhere and the dead cow according to him looked like it was sucked out of it's blood. This man feels that this was an attack by Extra Terrestrial Aliens.
Apparently there are people who studies the "Extra Terrestrial alien attacks on cows" and they have found similar attacks on several cows across world (in these attacks, these unfortunate cows were robbed of their reproductive organs and so on). But there are many theories against this as well but let me not go too much into its details (mainly because I cannot remember everything :-))
Then, there was another incident shown on this program where a man who was asleep felt severe pain (somewhere- I don't remember) and thought he might die and then suddenly he felt as if he was lifted into the air and then saw some weird looking creatures coming near to him (apparently he is sure, they are aliens) and speaking something in strange language. Fortunately for him there are several people across world who have felt similarly (strange). One such woman once had felt that she was in air and then there was an alien coming towards her and this alien was carrying a small alien (baby alien apparently) and this alien took that baby alien near to this lady's reproductive organs and then after sometime this lady came back to normal. (weird isn't it?)
There are many scientists who claims that this might be an unknown psychological illness (I completely agree with them). They say there is no proof that there are aliens from outer space travelling in "light years" to reach earth just to steal earthling's reproductive organs (or did these people who were on air meant aliens sexually assaulted them??).
But, there is one person who apparently came to his own conclusion and thinks that the situation of this "alien robbery of earthling's reproductive organs" more sinister than anyone can imagine. He says extra terrestrial aliens are trying to breed with us to take over our planet (funny statement given to the fact that earthlings have already crossed 7 billion mark in their population and still growing in an alarming rate). He says he had several people coming to him and telling similar experiences. His point is “why would anyone come and tell something like this unnecessarily?. He also says that most of these people who came to him did not wanted their names to be revealed”.
Fair enough, I personally think this is psychological problem.
Later that night I went to bed after this program finished (Kiran sleeps late after watching regional NEWS at 11.00 pm).
I had an idea. Just 5 minutes after I went to the bedroom, I started to call Kiran and he came running to bed room and I told him ”Kiran, I saw some weird creatures and they wanted lift me up into air, but they could not because I am over weight, so they left me behind. Being overweight has its advantages after all, isn't it?" .
I had an idea. Just 5 minutes after I went to the bedroom, I started to call Kiran and he came running to bed room and I told him ”Kiran, I saw some weird creatures and they wanted lift me up into air, but they could not because I am over weight, so they left me behind. Being overweight has its advantages after all, isn't it?" .
Kiran swore badly and said “silly woman, go to sleep @#$%#$%”!
I like to pull his leg like this :-p
I like to pull his leg like this :-p
Weird!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO Bhawna!!!
ReplyDeleteBut on a serious note, the thought of aliens trying to crossbreed with us is not exactly comforting!
Kantesh, Indeed weird :-)
ReplyDeletePurba, yes, the thought is scary... But I am optimistic that this is not the case, unless its proven you see (just imagine my plight when some scientist comes to me and tells that he/she found a signal mapping to alien's DNA) :p
A very nice read on some unusual and in explicable things!A lot of frontiers are still remaining to be conquered
ReplyDeleteThanks Rahul.. :-) Indeed there are many things to know and to understand..
ReplyDeleteI think the second instance you mentioned was also made into a film called "The Fourth Kind" about a place in Alaska called Nome. True or not .. no idea :)
ReplyDeleteOrchestra, interesting...
ReplyDelete