My sunshine!


Life until I met him, 
was so stagnant..

So routine it was,
Was without any purpose.
Or, I felt it so!

“Survive” was the mantra of my life.
Work, home, work, home
Was the usual routine.

Was tired of the world and everything,
It was a time when,
young people, as young as I was; at that time
Were all excited to live their lives.
But for me it was a dull mechanical life.

Tried to make friends, made successfully some,
At the place I was working for a living.
I wanted to find a love of my life
all by myself, and many boys I came across,

All disappointed me!
Some how or the other.
Some seemed mysterious and never opened up, some silly, some had other ideas.
I wasn't the one who would fall for such men. Life had given me enough lessons.

I was tired again, felt I will never find love of my life
at all!
I had decided, I will never marry, ever..

Then, I met this sunshine,
He came to my life as a first breeze of spring,
like first dawn in my life, my real life..

His smile, his caring tender nature melted my anger about the world.
While I am writing this, my eyes are filled with tears of joy,
from the thought that this sunshine has filled up my life
The warmth of this sunshine upon my then cold, frozen life!

He stood with me during my ups and downs,
holding my hand and being my back bone,
I never dreamt of meeting a man like this,
who is so caring,
I never dreamt, I would meet a soulmate who is always a source of confidence, inspiration and warmth to my life!
He gave me a purpose to live!
Made me cheerful and made me learn to live my life to its fullest!




Kiran, thanks for being mine!!! :-***

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Struggle to map her own world

Birthday cravings

Teenage Heartache? Or was it?? Part 2