Private thoughts of a "hero"
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
By
Bhavana Rao
-
In an ancestral home in Rampur in the movie "hum saath saath hain",
Salman Khan and Monish Bahl are standing against the 2 pillars in front of the main door, both deep in thoughts and Salman Khan starts to weep,
Salman Khan and Monish Bahl are standing against the 2 pillars in front of the main door, both deep in thoughts and Salman Khan starts to weep,
Monish Bahl: Why are you crying my dear brother. I will not become the Managing director of our company, Main ne to maa ko vachan diya hai. Mujhe maaf karo.
Mein chahta hoon "dil se" ki tu Managing Director banu hamare company ka, kya? mat ro mere bhai iski vaja se. I am all for it.
Salman Khan: Arrey bhaiyya! kaun bola ki mein isiki vaje se roraha hoon?
Mujhe dukh is baat ki hain ki mere pehle film se aaj ki film tak, mujhko pata nahi kyon mujhe acting nahi aata?? I simply cannot act. main bahut dukhi hoon.
I am very sad that I cannot act even though there are millions of supporting fans for me, this is my deepest regret.
Mujhe smile karne ke vagera koi acting nahi kar sakta. bas smile kar sakta hoon!
iske saath, I lost Aishwarya and thought of finding sneh from Sneha Ullal. But Katrina came like a tuuphaan and I did not get anyone in the end and everything got shattered.
Mere choto bhai ko dekho, usko sexy wife mila hai Malaika. Maine sochata ke kamse kam Malaika ke vajese Amrita miljayegi.
Par nahi! mujhe koyi nahi mila.
Abhi boolo bhaiyya, kya mujhe rone ka koi hak nahi hai kya??
Mujhe smile karne ke vagera koi acting nahi kar sakta. bas smile kar sakta hoon!
iske saath, I lost Aishwarya and thought of finding sneh from Sneha Ullal. But Katrina came like a tuuphaan and I did not get anyone in the end and everything got shattered.
Mere choto bhai ko dekho, usko sexy wife mila hai Malaika. Maine sochata ke kamse kam Malaika ke vajese Amrita miljayegi.
Par nahi! mujhe koyi nahi mila.
Abhi boolo bhaiyya, kya mujhe rone ka koi hak nahi hai kya??
:-p
Just for fun, no offence intended!
Just for fun, no offence intended!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Indian cinema have narrated lots of melodrama till date!
ReplyDeleteBhavana Madam, u shall watch "Bollywood Calling" which portrait the Indian cinema's melodrama.
This is a good article.
funny!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/