Political Tamasha.. :o)
Dijvijay: “blah blah blah blah blah blah!” (To himself: I sometimes forget what I have said)
Manmohan: .............. (To himself: Shit happens!!)
Umabharathi: “Let us not mock Digvijayji. He is a very knowledgeable and highly learned person and my heart says he is under pressure. If some people are under pressure they speak like this. Some people like me when under pressure, we suddenly become calm as I am now.”
Renuka Chaudary: “Umaji, kyaa baat karte ho???”
Rahul: “Mayawati, you are taking advantage of UP poor farmers, shame on you!!” (To himself: I am walking across villages and damn it I am still not tanned! I don’t know why??!!)
Yeddi: We will teach Bhagvad Geeta to your school children, who knows the future politicians might be better than us morally. Even though I spend most of the time in temples, I somehow get involved in corruption, scam and somehow without my knowledge make money. Oh!! This money is not for me, really!! This is for BJP party as a fund for the next election campaign. Where else can our Party find the fundings apart from Karnataka and Gujarat? ye to satyanash hai!!
Santosh Hegde: I say my phone is tapped because I hear some temple bells sound constantly while I am on my telephone and my “personal officer” has confirmed that he too has heard the temple bells sound. I have serious doubts that Yeddi and his team might be tapping my phone since he spends most of his time in temples.
Sushma Swaraj: Now that our party is in deep shit, let me start dancing again!! Gadakariji, will you join me? It will be a big item number, I promise!! We are such charming good-looking people!
Anna HaZare: Arrey logon! What about the Lok pal draft????
Ramdev: Annaji, I am trying to find a new special aasan which will help me to control my anger in future, please allow me to join you…
Saibaba trust: We do not understand how there are so much gold and money in the drawers of our aashram. Maybe babaji had done magic and had kept all the products of his magic in the aashram's drawers. Now that he is dead, we do not know anything about this at all. He used to tell us that he did not bother to have done so much magic resulting in so much gold and money because he thought that devotees do not suspect him or any babas for that matter as much as they suspect politicians since they think babas are god avatars. We appreciate their goodheart. We just got a confirmation that a new baba is in making in a small village somewhere in India.
Ram Gopal Verma: About whom shall I make my next movie? There are so many good stories happening these days..
No offence, just for fun :-)
Cool one madam. :)
ReplyDeleteAs someone rightly said- our Bharat Mahan is one big circus...
ReplyDeleteLoved this post of yours Bhawna, it was crackling with humor.
Thanks Badriji and Purba :o)
ReplyDeleteLaughed and felt sad too at this tamasha.
ReplyDeleteGlad my post made you laugh..
Deletethanks for visiting...
Mera Bharat Mahan, we don't need Ram Lila or Saas Bahu serials, daily news more than makes up for all that
ReplyDelete