Life in Holland

02-Jan-2012

Dordrecht,


I got mobile broadband connection, jupii and its working nicely at the moment :-)

I chose a 1934 home which was nicely reconstructed from the 3 options I was given by the client (I am becoming very adventurous). 
Its quite nice house- 2 bed room (I dont know why I need 2 bedroom). Good re-construction.

I feel like living in a old village home though. Wood floor and wood stairs and so on :-)

Tried the washing machine for the first time and washed couple of old towels I found in this house as a trial..



03-Jan-2012

Today morning was a stormy one, both weather-wise and otherwise :-(

I had to catch a bus, so I took the directions (paper print out from internet). It was raining heavily and I was carrying an umbrella, and my purse and my laptop. It was bloody windy, raining and I soaked properly and was trying to forget my disappointment of my neatly ironed hair (without which it looks as if it is unkempt) getting drenched in rain since my umbrella was no match to the wind (Once my ironed hair is drenched in rain it comes back to its usual wavy structure, damn my hair).
I reached the bus station, then I got the bus and reached the destination. Once reached, I was confused with how to proceed to reach my office  since I had to walk a bit (I am a bit dim when it comes to north east west south directions). On top of that it was windy and I could not hold everything, so I called Taxi. When I reached, I was wondering why I did not call taxi in the first place home itself. Then realized, I wanted to learn how to travel by bus very "desperately" .

Fortunately everyone here speaks english which is most important. :)

Comments

  1. Wish you a pleasent stay at Holland.

    Your photographer of the home are too good.

    One thing I want to know that as in India you doesn't have pick up and drop cab from office?

    Just go around the Holland and give us good photographs in weekends.

    Atb :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Struggle to map her own world

Birthday cravings

Teenage Heartache? Or was it?? Part 2