Experiencing Holland with Kiran
Kiran had visited me in Holland on 26th of January and had stayed till 29th of January and we had planned to visit Rotterdam during his visit and a stroll and walk through Dordrecht bridge and streets.
27th of January:
On this day I had to go to work since it was a working day and I did not want to apply leave since I had transition work to be completed and it was the start of “month end closure”.
So I left the day at around 15.00 pm and had planned it out with Kiran to meet near to the place where we stay and had ordered taxi to take us to the Dordrecht Bridge. I was excited since the day unlike previous days was very sunny and I thought it was a good day for a stroll and photography and I was not disappointed. We walked for around 2 hours.
Here are some pictures from this walk
Holland people are crazy about bikes (bicycles) and why not the country is flat and it is easy to ride them, even to work during any weather conditions, mind you!! :-)
This is an enormous river in Holland.
| Us in Holland |
The below picture where I am posing is the place where the bridge opens for huge ships and ferries.
| Me |
A beautiful Swan...
A monument built "as stack of books" in honor to Hugo De Groot, a philosopher
Comments
Post a Comment